AutoHotkey & forks
- The AutoHotkey website can be found at autohotkey.com. It contains links to the wiki, the downloads (including source code) etc.
- Check out the documentation for AutoHotkey_L's new features. The source code can be found on github.
- IronAHK is not yet finished, but when it is, it will be great! See the forum post and the website. Its source code is also available on github.
- Information on the changes in AutoHotkey v2 alpha can be found here. The source code is in the AutoHotkey_L repository.
- One forum fits all.
- QTTabBar is a great addon for Windows Explorer: it adds tabbing, like in your browser!
Other internet resources